I know how you feel, makes me want to kick a@@ too. Did they find the little boy?
....and as I was leaving they had the doors completely locked down and would not let anyone out. As I had found out sitting in line that a little boy was missing in the store and they would not let anyone out until they found him. Some of the people in line with me I would have liked to knock the **** out. they had no respect whatsoever. I have a little girl who will be one year old next week and the thought of this boy missing made me sick and I am glad that Wal-Mart did what they did because if my little girl was to go missing in there I would want the same done. So for once THANKS Wally World. The boy was found and I am grateful for that.
By the way I think everybody and their mother was at Wal-mart tonight, absolutely CRAZY.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
I know how you feel, makes me want to kick a@@ too. Did they find the little boy?
Yes, pretty quickly too, I think it took like 10 minutes or so. And when we got out the door a fight broke out from two dumbasses trying to get out the doors.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
What time was that?
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Around 8:00 or so
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Wow I must have just missed it
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I was up there this afternoon, could barely move around in the GM section of the store.
Hopefully I've been there for the last time this year.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks